Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Animal Communication Series: Loki

Many people ask me how Animal Communication works, especially when I work from a picture. It can be difficult to understand, which is why I decided to start a series on Animal Communication. Each entry will include a reading I've done, as well as the response from the animal's human.  

The first animal I would like to share is Loki. Loki suddenly passed away, and his heartbroken family asked if I could connect with him. Loki had two feline brothers that he shared his life with, named Pooty and Salazar.




This was my connection with Loki:

When I connected, I received the word cancer. Loki shows me really red, angry inflammation in what looks like his stomach and intestines.

I do feel that Loki knew he was unwell for awhile, but he also knew it wasn't something that was treatable, and he wanted his time with you to be focused on love and he didn't want you to worry. He felt that Pooty and Salazar would comfort you, and help you through his passing.

He shows me what looks like a beige carpet, with sun shining on it. Was this a place he went to a lot?

It's funny, because as I'm connected with Loki, it feels like he hasn't left. He is still with you a lot, and it almost feels like he is maintaining a lot of the routine he had in life. He shows me you handing out treats, was this something you did with him?
He wants you to know that he loves you all very much, and he also says that this was not your fault at all. He doesn't want you to feel that you could have done more, because you couldn't. It also feels like there might have been a genetic component?

When I asked him if he had any more messages for you, he said he wants you to know that he's very proud of you. He makes me feel like there was a big achievement recently, and he wants to see you happy and successful. He also says he is there to help you along the way."

Loki's mom wrote:

"Yesterday I was approved for a car lease. It may have been that. I have seen him last night and the night before, after I took my shower I felt him chewing on my hair. He used to rub my head after showers and try to chew on my hair. I know he is still with me."

"What's strange is the months leading up to this, he seemed to become more intuitive. Adam [Loki's dad]and I would both see him in our dreams if we had a nightmare we would wake up and he would be right there checking on us. Something he didn't do before. When I wake up in the morning, I feel him right there next to me, on my bed."

"He would lay on the table, which had a beige tablecloth, the office has a gray lounge chair but he would sit on the desk, the bedroom has a beige rug and would lay there too, in the evenings. But there was a beige rug in the living room. Pooty and Sal both started sitting there more frequently, staring at something. Almost like he was laying there with them."

"That is very helpful information, thank you, my greatest worry was that I would lose them as well. It is very comforting to know that it's not just in my head, that I've seen him."

If you would like a reading of your pet, please contact kristin@healthy-hearts.ca. For more information about Animal Communication, visit www.healthy-hearts.ca

Interested in learning how to become an Animal Communicator? Visit http://www.healthy-hearts.ca/workshops.html for information on my workshops!


No comments:

Post a Comment